Academic record transfer

A+ A- Aa
Share this page:

Coming to study at the University of Perpignan Via Domitia

If you are a student in another university and wish to study at the University of Perpignan:
  • If you are coming from a partner university (Lille 1, Lille 2, Lille 3, Artois, ULCO, UVHC), proceed with your transfer from your ENT and the transfer request will be automatically transmitted to our university after validation from your home university.
  • If you were registered at a university other than those listed above, log on to the "Transfert Home" application.
You will be able to proceed with your administrative registration once your transfer has been validated by both universities.

Leaving the University of Perpignan for another university

You were a student at the University of Perpignan in 2018-2019:
The "Leaving Transfer" application is accessible from your Student ENT (under the heading "Schooling").
  • Get your login and password
  • Identify yourself
  • Go to the schooling/ START TRANSFER sticker
You were not enrolled at the University of Perpignan in 2018-2019:
Log in to the "Leaving Transfer" application
  • Have your INE number ready
  • Go to the Academics/Transfer Start tab

After entering your Leaving Transfer on the application, you must:
    1. Sign and date your form
    2. To obtain your LIBRARY QUITUS, send your scanned form by email to:
    3. After returning the form by e-mail to the university library, send your request to your host institution.
    4. Either by email or by post (to the address below), please forward a copy of the form signed by the president of the host university in order to enable your academic file to be forwarded.

It is recommended that you familiarise yourself with the hosting arrangements at the university where you wish to register.

Reimbursement of pre-paid fees (subject to an amount withheld by the university) will only be possible if the application is submitted before October 31th.

Students registered in other universities and wishing to enrol at the University of Perpignan Via Domitia can apply for a transfer, subject to the agreement of the home university.
Share this page:

Date of update June 10, 2020