Mobility of researchers

A+ A- Aa
Share this page:

Come to the UPVD as an invited researcher

Administrative procedures

Before you can spend time in France, you must obtain a scientific visa. These are issued by the French Consulate in your country of residence.
  • For stays lasting less than a month: an invitation from the host laboratory or faculty is enough.
  • For stays lasting longer than a month: a hosting agreement is required. This will be sent to you by post by the host laboratory / faculty once it has been signed by the President of the UPVD and the Préfecture of the Pyrénées-Orientales.
Useful link
• The French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation website

With the Erasmus + Programme

If you are a professor at a partner university which is a signatory of the Erasmus + Charter and you are interested in spending some time working at the UPVD, contact the international relations office at your own university. They will let you know what the procedures are and how you can apply for an Erasmus + programme mobility grant.
Share this page:

Date of update November 21, 2019